Friday, September 7, 2007

Chapter One

Looking towards the horizon at the sunset, I asked, “Is the bubble bath ready?”
“Come in here and find out.” I could hear the smile in his voice.
“Oh it’s like that huh?” I said as I slid out of my robe and hugged my new husband from behind. I could feel his muscles flexing at the touch of my cool body against his.
“You put on just what I wanted you to.” “Baby; I don’t have on anything.” “Exactly.” He said with a devilish grin. He turned around and erotically kissed my neck, then slowly drifted to my earlobe and nibbled softly; a cold chill ran from my earlobe to my vagina.
“The water is getting cold baby.” I said testing the water with my fingers. “It’s about to warm back up in just a minute.” He stepped into the lavender scented bubble bath and I followed. As he sat down water flooded the floor. I stepped into the tub after him and sat between his legs. I gently placed little kisses from his cheek to his navel. Seeing how tasty he looked I engulfed my mouth with his bulging penis, and sucked vigorously, as if I was trying to suck the skin off. I released him and softly teased the tip of his penis with my tongue. After what seems like hours, I straddled him, and he slowly let his penis slide in. I jumped, to my surprise for the first time he was not reaching for a condom.
“What about the . . .”
“Shh, trust me, just go with the flow.” He stated as he began sucking my left breast, sensually popping my nipple in and out of his mouth. The flicking of his tongue on the peak of my nipple was taking me over the top.
“Oh bay you know how I like it, don’t stop,” I started first slowly grinding and sooner than later I was passionately bucking backward and forwards. “Oh yes, make me cum.”
“Not yet,” He then stood up with his penis still in me and carried me to the bed. “Now it’s my turn.” I anxiously spread my legs open as far as they would go, as if I am inviting his penis in for a bite to eat. He eagerly obliged my invitation. He placed my legs upon his shoulders, and then kissed my heels and ankles ever so gently; he then licked up my thigh and continued past my navel. I pulled his penis toward my womanhood and he entered me. I clinched to the feeling of his brim entering my wetness, as we become one. I pull him closer as he thrusts violently in and out of me tweaking my clitoris at the same time.
“Yes, Oh, Shit, fuck this pussy.”
“You like that?”
“You know I do.”
“Turn over.”
“What ever you want baby,” I turned over, ass all in the air, he then doggishly mounted me, I shuddered. “Go deeper.” I yell, pulling the sheets, and grabbing the pillow to drown out my moans. My breathing became faster.
“I'm about to cum baby, please don’t stop, keep going right there, yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh shit.” I lose all sense of consciousness, I’m in another world, I don’t want to come back, will never come back, will never. . . The phone rings. I turned over looked at the clock it read 6:30 am. It was the concierge asking if we still needed room service.
“I ordered the food last night; what makes you think we still need it now.”
“I’m sorry for the inconvenience Mrs. Williams, but room service called your room numerous times and the bell hop even made four attempts to deliver the food, no one answered the door.”
“Oh, I apologize, no sir we don’t need it now, we’ll order later, thank you.” “Once again Mrs. Williams I am very sorry and for the inconvenience. Please enjoy our complimentary couples hot oil massage in the sauna at the Royal Cabana, just let us know the time of your choice.” “Thank you.” “No, we thank you Mrs. Williams; and please enjoy the rest of your stay.” I eased out of bed quietly. I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep, he looked so at peace I didn't want to wake him. I slipped back into my robe and walked out onto the balcony. The sun was rising. It was so hypnotizing. So many memories were coming over me. I just could not believe I was here in Jamaica, on my honeymoon, with the man of my dreams. As I was being intoxicated with the picturesque sunrise, I began to drift off. . .

No comments: