Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Official Preview of "Not Work Related"

As I sat in the bathtub, i tried desperately to let the scolding hot water wash away my guilt right along with my tears and his blood. I knew I should call the authorities to let them know what had happened, but what was the point. I really wanted him to suffer; I wanted him to feel the pain that i felt for the past eleven years. He might have still been alive, everything in me wanted to get up and go to him but my physical being would not move. My neighbors must have heard the commotion and called the cops, because i heard the sirens drawing nearer. I heard loud knocks on the door, a huge crash, then loud, muffled, voices. With all my life force flowing down the drain, I continued to sit there oblivious to the reality around me, thanking God that it was finally over.

"Clear! Come on people work with me, we can't lose her!" "Blood pressure is dropping doctor; she's lost too much blood. We're losing her!" "One, two, three, four, five, one more time, clear!" Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! "Thank God, what are the stats?" "Vitals are inconsistent, it's gonna be touch and go for the next twenty-four hours." As the heart monitors beeping sound slowed its consistency, I knew it was the end. Trying to steady my breathing knowing that each breath could very well be my last. A teardrop slowly trickled down my cheek and i remembered why i was here, slowly dying, wasting away, to nothing. "Lord; i confess all my sins, i give my soul to you." Beep! Beep! Beeeeeep. . . The Heavenly Father was calling me home; i accepted my destiny, my life flashed before my eyes. I relived each value and senseless memory, the seconds felt like a lifetime.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


STAY TUNED FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE ! ! !

No comments: